Dusty, I love you with all my heart.

Dusty, I love you with all my heart.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Loving Tribute Begins

DUSTY
May 18, 2005 - June 19, 2010





While I'm starting the blog with a heavy heart, it seems to be tugging at me today to just do it.  It was an awful day yesterday when I lost my beloved Dusty.  I don't think I stopped crying all day and it's hard today to choke back the tears.  I awoke to Morgan's kisses, and looked behind my legs to find you were not snuggled there this morning.  I miss you terribly Peanut but I know that God has healed you and you are probably up and playing with those big dogs that you love.  I can hear your squeals of joy as you find new friends.

This blog is my tribute to you, Dusty.  You have provided me with the most love anyone could possibly ask for. I will miss sitting on the deck with you, taking you for walks, and most of all your cuddles of unconditional love.

No comments: